- Reference for the text below given at end of post.
Synopsis: Living by Islam
If we practice the teachings of Islam, and if we deliver the message to the Americans, they will accept Islam….Muslims of America have to integrate themselves into one Muslim community.They have to dissolve their barriers. They have to absorb one another, irrespective of country of origin, school of thought, and language. They should recognize that their identity is: Muslim first, last, and forever. They are all together under the umbrella of Islam (Islamistan). We have too many issues that face us to overcome in America. Some of these are the following:
- We have to build more institutions such as: clinics, hospital, schools, colleges, universities, Masajid, orphanages,senior citizen homes, cemeteries, farmlands, radio and t.v. stations, mass media, La Riba banks and so on.
- We should establish Islamic Court system with a Mufti, and Muslim judges.
(The Last English Prince has sustained a friendship of greater than a decade with Dr. Yusuf Ziya Kavakci – who is a board certified Mufti. I have also attended several events at the Esters Road Masjid, where Imam Zia ul-Haque is the scholar-in-residence. I have spoken to Dr. Taher al-Badawi at a conference.)
3. We should demand from the American government to appoint a Secretary of Muslim Affairs, as well as to appoint American Muslim Ambassadors to some Muslim countries.
There are a total of 19 goals listed. Perhaps the most urgent issue is to deny Islamists inroads into the pharmaceutical and food industries. Goal number 16 states this:
16. Halal foods, and pharmaceutical supplies should be enforced on the industry.
Here is “the scam”. Based on Islamic belief, a Muslim is allowed to eat the food of a Christian. They may also eat food which is not halal by merely blessing it with the phraseology “Bismillah”. The word halal breaks down into two words: hal means state. The word al denotes god. Halal is a state before god. This “state” allows for consumption of food which is not designated as “halal” using the aforementioned criteria. We cave into a modern ideological flank when we move toward provision of halal food in the public square. (The Last English Prince has a motto: Your conviction requires YOUR sacrifice, not mine!)
The Halal Industry is, quite simply, a global business. Dr. Sakr and others whom I know, attend these conferences:
The book from which this post was taken is “Reflections from a Flying Falcon” by Ahmad H. Sakr, Ph.D. It is a bit of a play on words because “Sakr” means falcon, in Arabic. This selection was a gift from Mufti Yusuf Ziya Kavakci. The text is highly readable. The author has a great sense of humor. He is a board member of IFANCA (Islamic Food and Nutritional Council of America) Is he dead serious about Islam in America? But of course. He is a under the umbrella of a potent geopolitical Islamic organization.