The March 8th campaign speech and question and answer session was electrifying tonight.
Here is “The Best of Trump”:
- I want to thank the special interests and lobbyists because they are driving these numbers.
- Ted Cruz, the Liar says “I am the only one who can beat Donald Trump.” But he rarely beats me.
- Many people have called this a movement.
- We’re going to have borders again. People are going to come into this country but they are going to come in legally.
- I have low debts and great assets. (Regarding Mitt Romney) “Mitt got up and he really shouldn’t have done it. He was VERY unbecoming.”..Attacking Trump water and Trump steaks… Trump airline… I sold the airline and it was a very complicated deal. Trump vodka is the largest winery and vineyard on the east coast. I own it 100 percent.
- I don’t settle lawsuits. Because once it is known that you settle, you get sued. When they know you don’t settle, they don’t sue.”
- Lindsey Graham is a nasty person.
- Virtually every person who has attacked me has gone down. We are down to four now.
- I have had such hostility.
- The press never calls people out. I call people out.
- “They are chipping again at Christianity. I am NOT going to let that happen again. We are going to say Merry Christmas at the department stores again.”
- Hillary is going to be very easy to beat. She is a flawed candidate.
- In life you have to do what is right. I am highly principled.
- I am a common sense Conservative.
- I am a free trader. But I am a smart trader. Free trade (to be fair) must have smart people on each side. We don’t have smart people.